SENTEL Wins EAGLE Task Order for Logistics Services at Yuma Proving Grounds
SENTEL Corporation (SENTEL) combined forces with Infinite Services & Solutions, Inc. (Infinite) to win the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Task Order to provide Logistics Support Services for Yuma Proving Grounds in Arizona. As subcontractor to Infinite, SENTEL and the team are responsible for providing the following services:
- Consolidated Installation Property Book Office (Asset Management Services)
- Installation Supply Support Activity (Retail Supply Services)
- Hazardous Material (Handling, Storage, and Disposition)
- Personal Property Operations
- Rail Operations
- Materiel Movements
- Equipment Pool Operations
This contract will be supported by 17 of SENTEL’s personnel over a base year period with four, one-year options. SENTEL is honored to have the opportunity to provide our services to the Army program staff stationed at Yuma Proving Grounds. This award marks another success for SENTEL and our longstanding partner, Infinite.
Congratulations to Chet Young, Vice President of Logistics at SENTEL and his team for this significant win!